· Master of Arts in Social Work/Gerontology (Morgan State University, 2014).
· Doctor of Public Health/Epidemiology (Morgan State University, 2011)
· Master of Arts in Thanatology (Hood College, 2007)
· Bachelor of Science in Biology, Summa Cum Laude (Morgan State University, 1999)
· Author of Amen-Ra's Age Inhibition Regimen (AIR), an organically evolving, multi-volume treatise that is the most cogent, coherent, comprehensive contribution to Biogerontology ever conceived.
· Author of Mind, Matter, Mathematics, & Mortality, concomitantly the most momentous, concise contribution to metaphysics and Psycho-Neurophilosophy ever originated.
· Author of the monograph The Nutritional Neurotrophic Neoteny Theory, the soundest scientific theory of human brain evolution ever advanced.
· Author of Evolutionary Nutrition, the most momentous theoretical contribution to Physiological Anthropology ever written.
· Author of several scientific articles and chapters on aging, nutrition, evolution and exercise.
· Competitive Powerlifter attaining the following accomplishments:
o World Record in Deadlift at 2013 National Championship, American Drug-Free Powerlifting Federation (ADFPF)
o Deadlift World Champion, 2011 (World Drug-Free Powerlifting Federation, WDFPF)
o Deadlift National Champion, 2011 (United States Powerlifting Federation, USAPL)
o Member of USA Team at 2010 World Powerlifting Championship (WDFPF)
o Silver Medal at World Powerlifting Championship in Castleblaney, Ireland (WDFPF)
o World Record in Deadlift at 2010 World Powerlifting Championship (WDFPF)
o National Powerlifting Champion, 2010 (ADFPF)
o Set National and American Records in the Deadlift (ADFPF)
o Set American Record in the Deadlift (USAPL)
o Set National and American Records in total weight lifted (ADFPF)
o Bronze Medal in 2010 Raw National Championship (USAPL)
o Gold Medal in 2010 Richmond Open (USAPL)
o Gold Medal in 2010 Northern Maryland Bench/Deadlift Competition (ADFPF)
· Decade-long experience in personal training, nutritional counseling and therapeutic fasting.
· Developer of the Amen Anti-Addiction Intervention (AAI)
· Developer and practitioner of the ascetic discipline denominated Amen Meditation (AM)